CEO of Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, talks to Nature about the challenges of getting vaccines to work in low income countries, as well as putting anti-vaccine sentiment in perspective.
Social press kit
- After polio: why eradication is an unmissable opportunity for immunisation Posted on: November 20, 2017
- Polio eradication: where are we now? Posted on: October 24, 2017
- This week in vaccines: 14th May 2017 Posted on: May 14, 2017
- Female health workers - the gatekeepers to ending polio in Pakistan Posted on: May 8, 2017
- Owning it: how targets can help countries vaccinate to save lives Posted on: May 5, 2017