Erin is the Global Health Policy Director at ONE, an amazing network of some 6 million people taking action to end extreme poverty and preventable disease. Erin, based in Washington, DC, has promised to tell us a bit about her #vaccineswork this week, share compelling content from implementing partners around the world, and share how our friends at ONE lead campaigns to help ensure more kids are protected from vaccine-preventable diseases.
Social press kit
- What do you not know about vaccines? Posted on: April 23, 2017
- @Vaccines for a Shot At Life Posted on: February 28, 2017
- This week in vaccines: 26th February 2017 Posted on: February 26, 2017
- Islands, inequalities and immunisation - Indonesia prepares for one of the world’s largest vaccine campaigns Posted on: February 14, 2017
- This week in vaccines: 12th February 2017 Posted on: February 12, 2017