Simon, Head of Child Survival at Save the Children UK, will tweet from the 68th World Health Assembly that takes place at Palais des Nations in Geneva 18–26 May. He’ll certainly be happy to answer any questions that you might have about #WHA68 and his #vaccineswork at @savechildrenuk.
Social press kit
- Immunisation & pneumonia: taking on the world’s number one killer of children Posted on: April 25, 2017
- This week in vaccines: 26th February 2017 Posted on: February 26, 2017
- Islands, inequalities and immunisation - Indonesia prepares for one of the world’s largest vaccine campaigns Posted on: February 14, 2017
- This week in vaccines: 12th February 2017 Posted on: February 12, 2017
- In photos: the first steps towards preventing cervical cancer Posted on: February 7, 2017