Anuradha Gupta, Deputy CEO of Gavi the Vaccine Alliance, will be looking after the Twitter account @Vaccines this week. Anuradha will be taking us on trip to Timor-Leste and Indonesia, where she will meet with Vaccine Alliance partners and immunisation champions. She has promised to share photos of how #vaccineswork there, and she will be happy to answer any questions you pose along the way. What are you waiting for? Follow along!
Social press kit
- Female health workers - the gatekeepers to ending polio in Pakistan Posted on: May 8, 2017
- One shot, two diseases: India protects children with measles and rubella vaccine Posted on: April 7, 2017
- Let’s be bold for change Posted on: March 7, 2017
- Shifting the Narrative for Women on the Frontline of Pakistan’s Polio Eradication Posted on: March 7, 2017
- Islands, inequalities and immunisation - Indonesia prepares for one of the world’s largest vaccine campaign Posted on: February 14, 2017