This week, @Vaccines is curated by Dr. Anuj Bhattachan, a physician, blogger and traveller from Nepal, passionate about global health, poverty and equity issues in low income settings. Dr. Anuj has been involved with the Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI) since 2005 and will tweet about how vaccines work in Pakistan, with a particular focus on Supplementary Immunization Activities (SIA) in Karachi. He has also promised to share stories and thoughts from front-line workers fighting to end polio in Pakistan and around the world. Tune in to @Vaccines and follow along!
Social press kit
- After polio: why eradication is an unmissable opportunity for immunisation Posted on: November 20, 2017
- Polio eradication: where are we now? Posted on: October 24, 2017
- This week in vaccines: 14th May 2017 Posted on: May 14, 2017
- Female health workers - the gatekeepers to ending polio in Pakistan Posted on: May 8, 2017
- Owning it: how targets can help countries vaccinate to save lives Posted on: May 5, 2017