Georgia’s economy has grown consistently since Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance was established in 2000, and it has been progressively taking more responsibility for reaching all its children with vaccines. As the country works to take full responsibility for their own vaccination programme, Emily will be talking to ministers and health workers alike to understand how they are doing it, and what their efforts can teach other countries around the world looking to do the same.
Social press kit
- Female health workers - the gatekeepers to ending polio in Pakistan Posted on: May 8, 2017
- One shot, two diseases: India protects children with measles and rubella vaccine Posted on: April 7, 2017
- Let’s be bold for change Posted on: March 7, 2017
- Shifting the Narrative for Women on the Frontline of Pakistan’s Polio Eradication Posted on: March 7, 2017
- Islands, inequalities and immunisation - Indonesia prepares for one of the world’s largest vaccine campaigns Posted on: February 14, 2017