This week global health leaders assessed progress towards vaccination for all children, and concluded that the world is behind schedule. The plight of children in Yemen, left at risk of polio due to conflict, was also brought to the fore, while a vaccination campaign to contain cholera was organised in South Sudan.
Social press kit
- After polio: why eradication is an unmissable opportunity for immunisation Posted on: November 20, 2017
- Polio eradication: where are we now? Posted on: October 24, 2017
- DNA vaccines: a game changer for tackling emerging infectious diseases? Posted on: October 20, 2017
- Ambition and immunisation: how to end cholera by 2030 Posted on: October 12, 2017
- Joyce Moriku, Ugandan State Minister of Health Posted on: October 10, 2017